I work with children from age four and up. I also work with adults, couples and families.
- M.A. – Minnesota School of Professional Psychology at Argosy University
- B.A. – Carleton College
- Private Practice.
- The Family Partnership.
- Relationships, LLC.
- People Serving People.
Specialties & Issues
- Play Therapy, including art therapy activities
- Behavioral Issues
- Parenting Concerns
- Relationship Issues, including couples experiencing separation/divorce
- Family Concerns
- Grief and Loss
- Transgender Mental Health and LGBT Concerns
- Bipolar Disorder
- Coping Skills
- Those who are or have experienced Homelessnes
CARE’s Clinicians are In-Network with a variety of providers including:
BCBS – Blue Cross Blue Shield
MHCP – MA
– Additionally, Out of Network & Out of Pocket options are available.
2000 Aldrich Ave S
"Great counseling center that has very focused care. They make you feel comfortable and it's in the heart of uptown."
"Highly recommend. Andrea and team made us feel comfortable confident. Very unique space and comfortable space was a plus for our son."
"Friendly staff. Nice offices. Conveniently located."