Starting therapy can be an overwhelming process during a challenging time in your life. My goal is to provide a space where you feel heard while you share your story in a supportive environment. I have experience working with adolescents, young adults, and adults with a wide range of concerns including anxiety, depression, low self-esteem, trauma, relationship issues, disordered eating, and body image.
I received my undergraduate degree in Psychology from Minnesota State University Moorhead. I also received my Master of Arts in Counseling Psychology from Bethel University and am currently working on my Doctorate in Counseling Psychology from Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota. I am working under the supervision of a Licensed Psychologist.
- BA in Psychology from Minnesota State University Moorhead
- MA in Counseling Psychology from Bethel University
- Currently pursuing my Doctorate in Counseling Psychology at Saint Mary’s University of Minnesota
- Melrose Center
- Headway Emotional Health Services
Specialties & Issues
- Relationship Issues
- Body Image
CARE’s Clinicians are In-Network with a variety of providers including:
BCBS – Blue Cross Blue Shield
MHCP – MA
– Additionally, Out of Network & Out of Pocket options are available.
Understanding research and the root cause of common psychological issues is a great first step to creating a healthier you!
- – Understanding PTSD
- – Negative Thinking
- – The Impact of Trauma on Your Body: Fight or Flight PDF
- – What is Trauma and How Can Therapy Help? Trauma Handout
- – Hardwiring Happiness
- – How to Combat Negative Thinking: Combat Negative Thinking PDF
"Great counseling center that has very focused care. They make you feel comfortable and it's in the heart of uptown."
"Highly recommend. Andrea and team made us feel comfortable confident. Very unique space and comfortable space was a plus for our son."
"Friendly staff. Nice offices. Conveniently located."