Life is weird and feelings are fickle! One day things are going great and you feel on top of the world; nothing can stop you from achieving success. The next day, you get thrown a curve ball at work, bulldozed by an unexpected illness, or simply overcome by the day-to-day craziness of life and are left wondering how you got there.
No matter what brought you to this point, I want to let you know it’s normal and okay to not be okay. Everyone occasionally needs a little added boost or support, and I want to be that extra set of hands & shoulders to help you bear up under that weight. I firmly believe that every individual was uniquely gifted to fill a role and purpose in this world, no matter how small or seemingly insignificant.
I have a passion for learning about others and supporting them through any and all of those circumstances. My goal is to create a welcoming, safe environment for you to be authentically yourself as we explore your story and challenges. Whatever comes up through our work, we’ll face it together!
I am under supervision while pursing my Master’s degree in Counseling Psychology at the University of St. Thomas, in Minneapolis. Outside of school, I have a background in Behavioral Health insurance and employee training and development.
- B.A. in Psychology from Bethel University with Minors in Spanish and Business
- Currently pursuing a M.A. in Counseling Psychology from University of St. Thomas
- Case Coordinator with Cigna Behavioral Health
- Undergrad Intern with Colegio Marias Nuestra Señora de la Fuencisla
Specialties & Issues
- Self Esteem
- Grief and Loss
- Adjustment and Life Transitions
- Relationship Struggles
- Blended Families
CARE’s Clinicians are In-Network with a variety of providers including:
BCBS – Blue Cross Blue Shield
MHCP – MA
– Additionally, Out of Network & Out of Pocket options are available.
Understanding research and the root cause of common psychological issues is a great first step to creating a healthier you!
- – Understanding PTSD
- – Negative Thinking
- – The Impact of Trauma on Your Body: Fight or Flight PDF
- – What is Trauma and How Can Therapy Help? Trauma Handout
- – Hardwiring Happiness
- – How to Combat Negative Thinking: Combat Negative Thinking PDF
"Great counseling center that has very focused care. They make you feel comfortable and it's in the heart of uptown."
"Highly recommend. Andrea and team made us feel comfortable confident. Very unique space and comfortable space was a plus for our son."
"Friendly staff. Nice offices. Conveniently located."