We all deserve to be known fully and deeply. As a therapist, I delight in knowing my clients and being with them as we explore who they are and what experiences, beliefs, and ideas have shaped them. I believe that you are the expert on yourself and my goal is to be a support and a guide to you as we understand your needs. We all have the ability to make changes in our life and work towards our own unique goals and desired future.
At times we all feel alone, in need of help, and have difficulty sorting through life without support. I would feel privileged to work with you as you discover more about yourself, how you function in relationships and how to work together to move toward your goals. It is my desire to provide a space that allows you to become vulnerable and to safely explore both past and present situations that are impacting you. I would be honored to know you and come alongside you wherever you may be at in your life.
My expertise is in working with adults addressing complex trauma, spirituality and faith issues, relationship development, personality functioning, and difficulties surrounding gender identity and sexual orientation. I will meet you wherever you are at and with whatever emotional, physical, spiritual, or interpersonal difficulties you may be experiencing.
I appreciate how difficult it can be to trust a professional with your story and your struggles and I am thankful that you have taken this first step in caring for yourself. Please contact us for information on how to arrange an initial meeting.
- Psy.D. in Clinical Psychology from Rosemead School of Psychology
- M.A. in Clinical Counseling from Rosemead School of Psychology
- B.S. in Psychology from North Central University
- Private Practice (Current)
- Aspenpointe Psychological Services, Colorado
- Dream Center Counseling Center, Los Angeles
- Pacific Clinics Intensive Outpatient, Monrovia
- Arbolita Elementary School, Whittier
- Biola University Counseling Center, La Mirada
- Minnesota Adult and Teen Challenge, Minneapolis
Specialties & Issues
- Trauma and PTSD
- Human Trafficking
- Relationship and Interpersonal Issues
- Self-esteem and Self-worth
- Identity and Self-exploration
- Life changes/disruptions
- Suicidal ideation
- Cultural challenges
- Gender and Sexuality
- Religion and Spirituality
- Intimate partner violence/domestic violence
CARE’s Clinicians are In-Network with a variety of providers including:
BCBS – Blue Cross Blue Shield
MHCP – MA
– Additionally, Out of Network & Out of Pocket options are available.
Understanding research and the root cause of common psychological issues is a great first step to creating a healthier you!
- – Understanding PTSD
- – Negative Thinking
- – The Impact of Trauma on Your Body: Fight or Flight PDF
- – What is Trauma and How Can Therapy Help? Trauma Handout
- – Hardwiring Happiness
- – How to Combat Negative Thinking: Combat Negative Thinking PDF
"Great counseling center that has very focused care. They make you feel comfortable and it's in the heart of uptown."
"Highly recommend. Andrea and team made us feel comfortable confident. Very unique space and comfortable space was a plus for our son."
"Friendly staff. Nice offices. Conveniently located."